Friday, February 14, 2014

The Best Gift for Valentines' Day

Yesterday, a woman I met recently at the gym, asked me if I would like to go snowshoeing, walking, or doing some outside winter activity with her.  She lives near me and wrote her phone number on a sticky note and asked if I would call her. Of course, I said yes.

As I drove home, I remembered that wonderfully warm feeling as a child, when in elementary school, somebody passed me a note that said, “Will you be my friend?” or said, “Can you play today?”

If you want to make someone feel good on Valentines’ Day, pass a note that conveys your friendship, or spend time with them -- laugh, joke, reminisce, or read together. Let them know you enjoy their company. 

Woman using Polar Bear microwave heating pad on abdomen
Polar Bear Hand and Body Warmer
If you want to give a gift of comfort, without calories, give a Cozy Polar Bear or Sheep microwave warmer. Many stores throughout the US sell Maine Warmers' Comforting Creatures.
  

No comments: